CCIM Houston: Distressed M&A in the Current Commercial Real Estate Climate
June 18, 2020
Managing Director Jeff Anapolsky presented to members in the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute sharing insights on distressed M&A with a special focus on the real estate industry.
The following special considerations for distressed M&A in real estates discussed includes:
1. What are Single Asset Real Estate cases and how are they different from normal Chapter 11 proceedings?
2. What is the Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019 (SBRA)?
3. Can a Bankrupt Tenant Reject a Lease?
4. What are the best practices for landlords with bankrupt tenants?
4. Can a bankrupt landlord reject a lease in a 363 sale?
Please fill in the form below to gain access to the presentation.